Allround SaaS Marketer
Jet-Stream is for streaming specialists. Our goal is to make the complex world of streaming easier, without losing control over workflows.
With Jet-Stream, streaming services are future-proof. Our customers can grow along with their success, and can support a wide variety of use cases and business cases. Less headache, less costs, more performance, and above all more freedom: fly Jet-Stream, fly as free as a bird.
Since 2003, many customers across Europe such as broadcasters, publishers, events, enterprises and sports clubs have placed the trust for their core streaming services in our hands. They are very satisfied with the quality of our service and our team.
We are a scalable digital company. We have our own independent SaaS platform. We recently invested heavily in more infrastructure, ready for acceleration and growth. We can handle many millions of viewers worldwide.
By being more innovative, we and our customers are always ahead. We’ve been innovating since 1994, we pretty much invented streaming. We develop our own software. In recent years we have developed new disruptive services.
It is time to make this known to the world and spread our wings. Your challenge is to turn our cool tech house into a super fast growing marketing machine. Fly above the clouds with us, become a Jet-Stream pilot!
What are you going to do?
At Jet-Stream you will be responsible for marketing. You get a lot of control and responsibilities. Here you will work on the future of media in a mix of sales, marketing and streaming specialists.
As an Allround SaaS Marketer you have a broad responsibility with a particular focus on online marketing activities, both nationally and internationally. You help us with our positioning, our marketing strategy and you know how to tell the core of our story.
Your strength lies in creating and distributing striking content (photo, text and video, in English), make us findable with the aim of marketing our diversity of products and binding customers and partners to us.
You know how to make an impact; whether it’s online or by organising an event! Above all, you will generate qualitative leads so that we can continue to grow quickly.
- You develop Jet-Stream’s marketing strategy for 2022 and you work closely with the sales team.
- Translate the marketing strategy into concrete content for the website, newsletter, marketing campaigns and social media;
- Management of all content on our website and social media channels, ensuring that online communications are SEO-proof and aimed at our target group;
- Monitoring and analysing the distributed content in order to optimise further (including SEO);
- Market research for new online opportunities and possible sales leads;
- Designing our (online) brochures / flyers
- Devising and deploying online and offline campaigns;
- Organising, arranging and facilitating events and meetings;
- Actively participate in various projects and contribute ideas in improving our marketing strategy;
- Provide support in day-to-day marketing matters.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of marketing experience as an all-round marketer, preferably in the international SaaS world;
- You have demonstrable strategic experience and demonstrable results;
- You are enterprising and result-oriented, you think in terms of growth opportunities;
- You can empathise with the needs of the customer and convert these into excellent service as well as opportunities for Jet-Stream;
- You like to take initiative and can work independently;
- You are creative out-of-the-box;
- You are analytical and you manage on data;
- You are eager to learn and you are a team player, you like to share your knowledge with your colleagues;
- You feel at ease in an organization, where you introduce processes and generate data yourself;
- You have at least a HBO work and thinking level;
- You write and speak very well in English, you speak Dutch. Multiple languages is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience;
- Plenty of room for new initiatives and ideas, also at a broader level in business operations;
- Lots of independence and self-management;
- A nice office in Groningen, but also flexibility to work from home;
- Unique work experience within a SaaS company;
- A professional team with an informal working atmosphere;
- You really learn everything about SaaS and streaming;
- And finally a company MacBook.
Would you like to apply for this vacancy in Groningen?
Send your CV and motivation by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Commercial offers in response to vacancies are not appreciated)