On January 11 streaming pioneers, thought leaders and industry disruptors gathered together to showcase their incredible innovations that have shaped the streaming world.
And now you have a chance to relive the highlights and revelations at your convenience with our on-demand video, ensuring you don’t miss a moment of invaluable knowledge.
Dom Robinson, the host of the ‘Streaming Innovations’ webinar, boasts over 25 years of expertise in the live streaming media market.
Currently leading business development at id3as.com, a pioneer in live streaming software, Dom specializes in ultra high-availability and scalable delivery. His career highlights include founding Europe’s first large-scale Content Delivery Network, implementing groundbreaking online media workflows, and receiving international awards for his visionary contributions.
In this presentation Alex Liu delves into the cyclical evolution of video encoding technology, highlighting NETINT Technologies’ innovative use of ASICs to optimize performance and efficiency, and explores the trade-offs and innovations shaping the future of video processing.
Discover how Norsk’s innovative technologies can streamline complex media workflows with features like dynamic source switching, picture-in-picture, data overlays, and multi-language audio, turning months into days or weeks.
Jeroen Krouwels explores the capabilities of an ultra-scalable SaaS solution for interactive on-demand and live video streaming, highlighting current possibilities and discussing future developments with A.I..
In this presentation, Frans Olsthoorn discusses leveraging AI to ensure the exponential growth of digital content accessibility while prioritizing customer data privacy.
In this keynote, Stefan Oude Wesselink shares innovative ways to monetize streaming content in a privacy-friendly way and the steps that need to be taken to be compliant, both from an advertiser and publisher perspective.
Delve into the current state of streaming technology and trends for 2024 with Stef van der Ziel, a seasoned streaming expert, as he provides insightful reflections on industry developments, key milestones, and expert predictions for disruptive innovations transforming the streaming landscape.
As we reflect on the milestones achieved over the last 30 years, we also look forward to the endless possibilities that lie ahead. Dive into the insights shared by industry experts in our Streaming Innovation webinar, now available on-demand.
* Did you register for the live event? Then you can reuse your password to access the replays! *
– Learn strategies to navigate the evolving advertising landscape while respecting user choices.
– Discover how AI makes content digitally accessible while prioritizing user privacy.
– Explore future A.I. developments of ultra-scalable SaaS solutions for video streaming.
– Learn how to reduce live media workflow timelines and incorporate dynamic source switching, picture-in-picture, data overlays, and multi-language audio for a more efficient and engaging content creation experience.
– Find out latest advancements in video processing that promise a smoother and more immersive viewer experience.
– Discover the key milestones and anticipate future disruptive innovations that will shape the viewer’s experience.
Don’t miss out! Register now to gain exclusive access to the recording of this insightful event.